The December Winner
OR
?
The winner this month for me is Birchbox!
Total value of this month's Birchbox: $45.76. Total value to me (items that I liked and would want to continue to use): $45.15. Everything was great in this bag and had a lot of value to me. The only thing I didn't like was the eyeshadows because the colors were too light for my skin tone.
Total value of this month's Ipsy glam bag: $52.59 Total value to me (items that I liked and would want to continue to use): $39.18. I really did not like receiving a nail polish in my bag, especially since (and I'm becoming a broken record on this) I explicitly said in my profile that I did not want to receive nail polish. The other item I didn't love was the lipstick. It was fine really, but I had received a much better lipstick from my October bag and in the same color too. I felt that if you're going to give me the same type of item again, then at least give me a different color to play with!
Nonetheless, I got my money's worth! January box/bag should be shipping soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment