The January winner
OR
?
The winner this month for me is Birchbox!
Total value of this month's Birchbox: $49.32 Total value to me (items that I liked and would want to continue to use): $49.32. Most of the items were great in this box and I really loved the primer. The only thing I didn't like that the eyeliner wasn't as bulletproof as advertised, but I'd still use it.
Total value of this month's Ipsy glam bag: $72.41 Total value to me (items that I liked and would want to continue to use): $59.41. I really did not like the brow pencil and I felt that my bag was pretty one note. Bronze/brown is a neutral color and looks natural on me, so I'd probably use the sample size items for travel, but I don't LOVE them and most likely wouldn't re-stock any of them. Despite the higher value of the Ipsy bag, the Birchbox really provided more variety and gave me new products and brands to try.
As usual, I got my money's worth! I was late getting this done and have already received my February Birchbox!
No comments:
Post a Comment